
I am participating in a local Maternity Fair sponsored by the Pitt County Health Department April 27th from 2:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m at the Greenville Convention Center. Admission is free.
This is my first time doing a "fair". I want to invite you to come out and say hello. I will be offering a special to anyone who books with me this Sunday at the fair. I am participating in the door prize give-a-ways which will include $100 off of a session fee. I am also going to give $75 off a session fee to someone who visits my booth, and I am offering a special on Sunday to anyone who books with me on that day that includes a $50 print credit and $25 off a session fee.
I will be displaying images from several different sessions as well as displaying products I offer including a sample of the DVD slideshow (including the special packaging) displayed on a Flat Screen TV there at the booth! Now is the time to get in for a family session or to give a gift for a friend. Come by and see me Sunday!
Mention the fair to anyone you know who is expecting. There will be a lot of great information, services and products available to expecting mothers.

2 comments:
cool logo craig!
You have been added to my blog as "the great picture taker"
Post a Comment