Sunday, November 18, 2007

Everyday Smiles

We decided that we needed to take some photos of our kids. My wife set up the backdrop in our garage and I snapped a few pictures and the photo shoot took 15 minutes! Why don't we do this more often? It's all about taking the time. Time flies by and before we know it, it's gone. It's important to capture the memories while we can...which is one of the reasons I started doing photography. One of my goals is to capture those smiles that we see everyday. I value capturing the moments of our children at a young age. I hope I'm able to do that for my clients as well.
Caleb is quite the "model" and has learned how to pose and smile for the camera. I hope you are able to catch a glimpse of his personality thru these pictures. He is growing up so fast! Lydia is 7 months old and is such a sweet baby girl! The pictures of her say it all - her smile is what we see everyday and those eyes are just gorgeous. I have said that since the day she was born. Caleb and Lydia are a gift from the Lord...they are a great reminder of God's goodness and grace. We thank Him often for these 2 precious children. Enjoy their smiles - we sure do!



Can we say, Future Business Man?














I think Lydia is saying, "Go Pirates"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these pictures! Lydia and Caleb have such great personalities, and they really shine through in these shots!