So, my parents asked me to do a photograph of my immediate family. We have had a few additions since our last one in 2002 and it was time to get a recent picture. The fall leaves were in peak season and it made for an excellent backdrop. It was by far the most difficult photo shoot I've done to date, simply because I had to be IN the photo too. The kids (Caleb, Lydia and Grace) got a lot of laughs watching the timer light on my camera blink right before the shutter would snap. Caleb really hammed it up. I thought I'd share some great photos of just the grandkids and some of them with just 'gram' and 'gramps'.


Gramps looks like he is in his element! He and Caleb are both "cheesing" for the camera...I think it's because they really are enjoying the moment.


What a sweet picture. The cousins take a break to enjoy some time in the radio flyer wagon together. I love the yellow leaves on the ground. You can't get much better color than this!
3 comments:
Did you guys rake all those leaves into the yard? There are so many and they are beautiful! What a great time for pictures!
Actually, we shot the photos in my parents yard. The leaves were already there from a beautiful (and very large) tree beside their driveway. It was peak season for the leaves changing so that didn't hurt. The leaves really are beautiful. The color is fabulous. Thanks for noticing!
Wow, what beautiful pictures! This looked like the perfect setting for fall pictures!
Post a Comment