Sunday, November 11, 2007

Haniotes Family

My brother and sister in-law were the first to ask me to do their family photos since the introduction of my new website. They were excited and were willing to brave some pretty cold and windy weather. Mike and Sherry are from Rocky Mount, NC and made the trip to Greenville for the shoot. They have four beautiful children (Katelyn, Christopher, Christian, and Kathryn) who have lots of energy . . . and love each other very much. I tried to capture that. Enjoy!









Katelyn had some GREAT Expressions!


I LOVE this moment!


Even baby Kathryn woke up for a quick picture.


Christian loves his Daddy!


Probably my favorite! Christopher was sooo excited about his leaf. It was really cute.


This one really tugs on my heart strings a bit. I couldn't help but reflect on how my own son loves to hold my hand. Sadly, they only hold our hand for a little while. . . time flies by. It was a precious moment.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Craig-these pictures are great! I love the one of the dad holding his son's hand; again that is a sweet, sweet moment. The one of Christopher with the leaf is really cool.

Anonymous said...

Craig, we liked each picture and the moments you captured. Thanks for taking time to get cold with us and photograph our family. It was a lot of fun.