Monday, November 12, 2007

Stith Family

Robbie and Kristy asked me if I would take a few photos of their family for a Christmas card. They have a beautiful little girl, Ava. The Stith's are returning clients and are all over my website (thanks for the encouragement!). It's always a privilege to be chosen to capture the memories and growth of a family over the years. One thing you should know, as you browse the photos let me answer one question I know you will all ask. Yes, those are Ava's 'real' blue eyes. They are not color enhanced. Absolutely stunning I know. She's a gorgeous baby. Enjoy!

She loved the leaves. It was so cute.


I love how Kristy's eyes are closed here.




Learning to walk. You just have to try to capture that!


I love the motion in this image.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Craig--These pictures are so wonderful! I started crying when I saw them. Watching Ava with us in these photos made me think of God's goodness and He as a creator. Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What great Pictures...and such precious moments that were captured!

Anonymous said...

Oh, we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the photos. We've looked at all of them. I feel like Craig keeps getting better and better with each shoot he does. Robbie is going to give out Craig's website at work, so maybe the people will love his work, too.