
Millie has posted our family photos. They are amazing and I highly encourage you to view them and book her for your family. I hope to take photos as well as Millie. . . someday. I have gotten a lot of ideas from her. I totally give her the credit.
Her blog, where she has posted our pictures, is www.milliehollomanblog.com. (I'd post a link if I knew how. Since I don't I've added her blog in the link section to the right of this post.) Please post a comment on her blog if you loved the photos! So, A BIG THANKS TO MILLIE!

3 comments:
Amazing pictures! I especially like the one with all of you guys lying down on the sand looking at the camera. How did Millie get everyone to smile at the same time? Now that takes true talent! From looking at these sites, it's obvious that great photographers think alike. Keep the creativity flowing!
Craig- We saw the photos Millie took of you all. They were extraordinary. Robbie and I agreed that they were the best family photos we had ever seen.
Craig-
Awesome family pictures! It is amazing to see how the family moments were captured behind the lens - I have never seen such incredible talent!
Post a Comment