Please check out my new website! It is now up and running, and as far as I know, fully functional. The web address is www.csmfoto.com. You can click the link at the top right of this blog page. Enjoy!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You truly have a talent and I'm so thrilled to see you pursuing it and having fun! Thanks for capturing our children's personalities...I'll treasure the photos for years to come.
This is awesome! What a great website. I wish you ALL the best in this endeavor!! The music is awesome with all the pictures too. GREAT JOB!!!!!! I LOVE the picture of Kim holding Lydia and the little guy walking away on the beach with the suit jacket on. Is that Caleb? Great pic! I'll refer everyone I know to you.
Great website! You truly are a gifted photographer. I am continually amazed at how well you can capture some of life's most incredible moments. Keep up the great work!!
I must say I'm utterly amazed at your talent and obvious ability to capture a moment, personality and overall beauty of life. I hope there will be a time you wouldn't mind taking some pictures of Grace. I've tried with my digital camera and while some pictures are good I just don't feel I can do it justice and that one day when I look back at that picture it won't be as great as it was in person. Somehow you seem to really capture that.
Craig, I must say that I loved the music on your site. I sent the link along with a description of your website and endeavours to my coworkers this morning and plan to also share it with my family and friends. I told my friends at work that even if they weren't in need of photographer they needed to at least see some amazing national geographic photos and a precious baby in a costume. Now, If you need to build your porfolio some more, we'll volunteer to be your subjects!! :) ...please!?!
Craig, I'm impressed, I gotta say. I love your work. You have done a great job on showing a variety of work. Who did your web site? It is a nice flash site b/c it isn't overflash.
All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to csm photography. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.
6 comments:
You truly have a talent and I'm so thrilled to see you pursuing it and having fun! Thanks for capturing our children's personalities...I'll treasure the photos for years to come.
You have some amazing stuff Craig! Awesome website.
This is awesome! What a great website. I wish you ALL the best in this endeavor!! The music is awesome with all the pictures too. GREAT JOB!!!!!!
I LOVE the picture of Kim holding Lydia and the little guy walking away on the beach with the suit jacket on. Is that Caleb? Great pic! I'll refer everyone I know to you.
Great website! You truly are a gifted photographer. I am continually amazed at how well you can capture some of life's most incredible moments. Keep up the great work!!
I must say I'm utterly amazed at your talent and obvious ability to capture a moment, personality and overall beauty of life. I hope there will be a time you wouldn't mind taking some pictures of Grace. I've tried with my digital camera and while some pictures are good I just don't feel I can do it justice and that one day when I look back at that picture it won't be as great as it was in person. Somehow you seem to really capture that.
Craig, I must say that I loved the music on your site. I sent the link along with a description of your website and endeavours to my coworkers this morning and plan to also share it with my family and friends. I told my friends at work that even if they weren't in need of photographer they needed to at least see some amazing national geographic photos and a precious baby in a costume. Now, If you need to build your porfolio some more, we'll volunteer to be your subjects!! :) ...please!?!
Craig, I'm impressed, I gotta say. I love your work. You have done a great job on showing a variety of work. Who did your web site? It is a nice flash site b/c it isn't overflash.
Post a Comment