Friday, November 23, 2007
OVER 200 HITS!
Wow, my blog reached over 200 hits in four days. Thats pretty incredible to me. Thanks to all of you who have encouraged me in my photography and posted such kind comments on the blog. I do read them and I always look forward to reading them. I have been overwhelmed by the response and the numbers of people who have asked me to take pictures for them. I feel honored you guys choose me. So, thanks for the love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Craig, We had such an awesome time working with you yesterday. Thank you for taking the time to take our pictures and create some memories for our family. I am so excited and cannot wait to see them. I know they are going to be great. I am definitely putting the word out about your work. Thanks again!
Post a Comment