Monday, November 26, 2007

Sideline Photographs



As you know already, I won the ASAP Pirate Pictures Contest (see several posts below). The Grand Prize was an opportunity to photograph the ECU vs. Tulane game from the sidelines. I wanted to share some of the photographs I took. Below is a little taste of what I was able to capture. However, I have created an entire gallery for some of the best photos I took from the sidelines on my website. To access the gallery (40 plus images) simply go to my website [csmfoto.com] (there's a link at the top right of this page) and click on the 'children, family, . . . ' section on the left. Then click on the 'client' section at the top of the page. Type the following code in the space provided there:

csmecu07

However, until you get a chance to visit the entire gallery, here are a few for you to see.

TOUCHDOWN . . . #5, scores again. He'll be playing on Sunday's next year.


I never really noticed them before, but ECU cheerleaders do some crazy stunts.


The sky was incredible. . . the fans just weren't there.


TOUCHDOWN #2

No comments: