The Tittle Family (Avery, Amber and Ryan) heard about me through the playgroup our children are in together. We all wondered out to the park on a fairly nasty day. It had just finished sprinkling just hours before and it was very overcast. But they were excited and ready to take some photos! Avery loved being rewarded for smiles with potato chips. My wife came to watch and was a big helper . . . Thanks! I think there were several outstanding photographs in the park. Afterwards, we tried to take some photographs in a local Christmas Tree Lot. It was fun chasing Avery with the Camera through the green trees! So here are some of the best and most interesting photographs from the shoot. Enjoy!
Tickle, tickle. I love this shot.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
These are great! I love the one through the Christmas trees. The one of Avery Kissing Daddy is just precious=0)
All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to csm photography. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.
2 comments:
These are great! I love the one through the Christmas trees. The one of Avery Kissing Daddy is just precious=0)
Craig, we love them! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us!
Post a Comment