My wife is in a wonderful playgroup for our children. Through this playgroup she met Kathleen and her ONE year old son, Rylan. They have become good friends. Kathleen and her husband Derek are moving away to Ohio very soon and wanted some family photos to take with them. Everyone did a great job modeling and I was able to snap some great images. We are sad to see the Stetter family move away, but my hope is that each time you view these photographs they will remind you of little ol' Greenville and the playgroup. Kathleen said she'd be happy with one great family photograph, well I hope I made that choice very difficult. Enjoy!
Folks . . . you can't beat this lighting.


I LOVE this photo! Their embrace sells it for me . . . you can tell they're in-love.

This image was too adorable to pass over.

The glow in this image is awesome!

Rylan liked to play UNDER my ladder. I couldn't pass up a chance to get a smile.

Kathleen . . . maybe this is the ONE family photo?


As requested . . . the lovely BARN.
5 comments:
Craig, again I think you did an amazing job! Kathleen let me see all the shots that you took and they are all gorgeous! I am so excited about our upcoming shoot! Happy Thanksgiving!
These are amazing pictures! I really like the one with the barn :) What a cutie!
These are great, and that sunset was the perfect lighting! The editing you do is absolutely amazing. They remind me of what a dream looks like!
These pictures are breath-taking! The Lord has blessed you with such an amazing talent in photography!
We are ecstatic!!! You exceded all of our expectations. We LOVE our pictures. They will be an amazing way to look back and remember Greenville and the people and places we have come to love here. I don't know how we will ever choose which ones to order. We may have to just order them all! Thank you for capturing our family so beautifully. You are truly talented.
Post a Comment