Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Grace

My brother and his wife asked me to take some photographs of their little girl, Grace. She just turned ONE last weekend. So, we set up the backdrop and the lights in her room and started clicking away. I must admit, for me, shooting 'studio-like' photographs is more difficult than shooting outdoors. So, I played around a bit with some editing. I think several images turned out really well. Grace was a ham for the camera, especially when 'daddy' would whistle. I hope these pictures will solidify some memories of her turning ONE. Thanks Todd and Ginger for giving me the opportunity. Enjoy!













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig, these are amazing! Thank you for making time in a busy weekend to take these precious shots of Grace. You did such a tremendous job capturing her smiles and sweet expressions. These days go by so quickly as she explores and her personality develops more and more. I'm so glad we'll have these images to look back at to help us remember these days of such simple and beautiful joy. Grace's smiles and laughter are contagious as they make us smile/laugh too and you've captured that same thing in your pictures as Todd and I smile and laugh when we see these sweet pictures too!