Monday, November 12, 2007

Whaley Family

Brock, Abby and Madalynn were so much fun to photograph. Madalynn has so many different expressions I could photograph her for hours. She LOVES m&m's and her baby-doll. They all really got into it. I found this beautiful field and some barns and they loved it! It's always fun to try out new locations. Abby has cared for my children often so I really wanted to capture some great family memories for them. I hope you enjoy!

I absolutely love these two shots!




Time for a little 'superman'.


A kiss under the barn.


Something really made Brock laugh here. He just couldn't hold it in. I laugh every time I look at this picture.


Some time with Daddy. I LOVE the light in this image.


What an Expression!


Probably my VERY favorite! Madalynn shows Mommy some love.




She loves to hug her baby-doll.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are just what we were hoping for! We couldn't have asked for a better experience....Absolutely perfect!! We had such a great time! Thanks so much, Craig! I am so glad that I have the privilege of keeping Lydia and Caleb. They are blessings to us ALL!

The Tittle Family said...

Craig, your pictures of Abby and her family are amazing! I love the barn location! Maybe we could go there for ours????

Anonymous said...

I love your pics of Abby and her family! They are just what we are looking for! I hope that you take us to the barn for our photos! I am glad that Abby, Brock and Madalynn wore those colors in the shoot! That's what I was trying to go for and seeing it in an actual picture gives me a better idea of what I am trying to find! It's going to be hard to wait 2 weeks to get our pictures done! I wish I had scheduled something sooner! AHHH!!! I'll survive!