Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Keith Family

Shelley and Taylor wanted some family photos with their son Terry. They are big ECU Pirate fans like me and wanted some family shots on campus. It was so much fun for me to try out a new location and capture some great family moments - and on a campus I just LOVE! Terry had a BLAST running in and around the cupola. Mom and Dad chased him and he laughed and laughed. When we were done at the cupola we went over to the stadium . . . just to see if it was open. WE GOT LUCKY! It was open! We had a blast taking photos on the field and in the stadium. The football season had just ended the weekend prior so the field was still green and PAINTED! It was really a lot of fun. I actually thought about calling my family to come out to the field so I could take some shots of my son running around on the PIRATE too. It was a great idea, so kudos to the Keith's for thinking of that! There were so many excellent photos. I did my best to give you a great sampling of the best ones. Enjoy and GO PIRATES!

I love seeing the cupola in the background here.




I LOVE this! The ECU stadium bleachers . . . a great family photo for a Pirate Fan!


Again, I love how the cupola is in the frame. This is one of my favorites!


The Keith family is directly under the "t". I think it's pretty cool to have a stadium to yourself.


Taylor threw the ball up in the air for this picture . . . can you see it?


"One mississippi. . . two . . ." BLITZ!


Taking a 'time-out' with mommy.


"where it is a FIRST DOWN . . . Pirates" and "Aaargh"


You gotta take a photo at the Library. I used a wicked wide angle on this. You either love it or ya don't, but I think its pretty cool.




A nice family photo on the field and in-front of the scoreboard.


Terry moves in for the TACKLE!


Terry is getting the swing of his life!

3 comments:

The Tittle Family said...

Amazing Craig! I can't even pick a favorite...I know they are going to have a hard time too!

East Carolina In My Mind said...

We LOVE the pictures. Craig, you are amazing. You totally captured Terry's personality. Thank you soo much...it will be so hard to choose!

Anonymous said...

These are great! It looks like the Keith's had a great time....I know you enjoyed taking them too!