Saturday, January 12, 2008

Family Fun

While the weather was so nice and abnormally warm for this time of year we decided to take advantage of it and enjoy some time as a family outside! Every year after the leaves fall off the trees our backyard is covered and in need of being raked. What better weather could we ask for to do it? So, we raked a pile of leaves and jumped in! How fun it was for all of us - including Lydia! Here are a few pictures of the "memories" we made together. I bet when our kids are older we will look back on these photos and it will seem nostalgic. Oh, how the time flies by so quickly!

We have told Caleb since before Lydia was born that God was bringing him his best friend. We remind him of that often as we are teaching him how to play with her, look out for her and protect her. If you ask him who his best friend is he will say, Sissy-Bug. These 2 pictures capture their "friendship" very well.


Lydia is tough...she is learning how to play with her Big Brother.


Caleb can be such a gentle big brother to his "sissy bug". He really does love and care about her!


What can I say, I love my kids and they love me! I have learned so much about myself since becoming a mother. I knew I would love my kids...but I'm amazed at just how much!


This picture says it all about their relationship! Caleb and Craig have so much fun together...they play hard, laugh alot and love deeply.


There's something to be said about seeing a daddy with his little girl. He adores her...and she adores him!


Talk about precious! She melts my heart just like Caleb does...I had no idea I could love both of my kids so much and be so connected to them in completely different ways! I thank God for the privilege of being a mother.


Lydia and I have a sweet bond...her personality really comes out when it's just the 4 of us. She's observant when others are around and it takes a while for people to see what we see everyday. I'm glad we captured these sweet moments.


Isn't Caleb handsome? I know, every mom thinks that of their son.


Their hands won't be small for long...you better hold them while you can.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

So adorable!!! Miss you all. Thank you so much for sharing pics of your own little ones:) Love all the new products Craig. Each and every visit to this site gives me awe at what a gift God has given you. To God be the glory! Can't wait to see you in February!

Anonymous said...

I love them ALL!! Especially the one with Kim and Lydia's hands=0)

The Tittle Family said...

Sweet, sweet! What priceless photographs!

Anonymous said...

What sweet pictures! They all turned out great but my favorites are the one of Lydia and mom nose to nose and then the shot of their hands. How absolutely sweet...such meaning. You could write a book off that one!