I am excited to offer {baby} announcement cards as a product. These can also be excellent for birthday invitations - especially the big FIRST birthday. I have 6 designs to choose from. All designs are customizable and you choose the text. All cards are 5x5 only and can be ordered in packs of 25 and come with white envelopes. These are very clean and classic to me. I love every design. All of them are black and white only. I am offering a lot of variety with this product. Cards can come in standard semi-gloss, watercolor, pearl, linen, and even UV coating with some options. A special thank you to the
Ellis family for letting me use images of their son from their photo-shoot to show off this excellent product. E-mail me for details. Offered only using photos by csm photography.
Style 1.

Style 2.

Style 3.

Style 4.

Style 5.

Style 6.
1 comment:
For some reason I can only see image 4 but it is so precious. It's a beautiful, crisp and clean design and is great in helping your eye travel to focus on the right things. And wow, such a precious picture.
Post a Comment