Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy New Year & Collages

Well, happy new year. . . I hope 2007 was as good for you. I had a blast getting all of this off the ground this past year, mostly because of you and your encouragement. I see real potential in this, who knows what will happen in 2008. Stay tuned . . . I have a surprise coming in a few days . . . it's a HUGE step for me in the whole 'marketing' aspect. Also, my wife and I went crazy with the family photo thing over the holidays and she's been working hard to bring you some family pics. They're coming soon.

I just wanted to show you folks a collage I have been working on. I love the classic look of black and white photos. I think I just prefer the clean look of things. The Devlin Family wanted me to do a collage for them and gave me lots of freedom. They said they couldn't decide between the black and white or color, so I got excited to do my first black and white collage. I hope they like it . . . what do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig~ I'm a huge fan of the black and white photos and I love the look of it in a collage too. I don't know what it is but the pictures seem to take on a different life in black/white vs color.