I apologize for not posting for a while. I have some new stuff coming soon. I promise. In the meantime, I wanted to share with you how I'm doing . . . or should I say how I WAS doing in the NCAA tournament. I entered a bracket on
Facebook. (By the way if you aren't on facebook . . . you should be - WARNING - It is addictive.) There are over 400,000 entrants. Last week I was in the top 25 . . . I know. I could hardly believe it and so I know you probably don't believe me. So, I took a picture of it. I know that my score says 46 and people under me have higher scores. I did notice that and I don't understand it . . . but Facebook can't be wrong . . . right? So enjoy the tourney . . . and Ladies . . . don't worry, it will be over soon and men WILL wonder back home.

1 comment:
I LOVE the slideshow!! Great work=)
Post a Comment