Ok, I'm really excited to announce a NEW PRODUCT . . . Slideshows on DVD. I know, I said I had this before. But . . . this is WAY better. Now, you can watch your slideshow on my blog! You can e-mail it to all your friends . . . AND you can even purchase it . . . ALL RIGHT FROM THE BLOG. The slideshow will be professionally recorded to DVD and placed in a beautiful case (not your typical DVD case) for you to watch on your LCD HDTV! Take a look at the packaging for this DVD! Below are images taken by the Iliana Studio when one of their DVD's arrived for a client. I think this is awesome. There are just a few kinks left to be worked out, but this product will be available now for all new photo-shoots. I'd love to hear your comments!
HERE IS A SAMPLE SLIDESHOW: These are images from my photo-shoot with the Lee Family.
All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to csm photography. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment