Recently we went to Richmond, Virginia to visit my family and enjoy some time with them. All weekend I wanted to take the kids out to a field close by the house for a photo shoot. The field was just starting to bloom little wild daisies everywhere. It was really quite beautiful. So, on Saturday, just before dinner I decided to take the kids out to enjoy the daisies. I invited my brother and their little girl, Grace, to join us. Here are some of my favorites. Enjoy!
My favorite shot of the evening.

Grace taking a run through the field.

Peek.

A-Boo.


Of course Caleb didn't really want to just 'look at daisies' in the field. So later we took him to pop bubbles.

1 comment:
Such sweet photos, Craig. When I was driving to moms to pick Grace up earlier that week, I glanced over and noticed the field. I actually thought at that time what a great photo area that would be and how you'd be so great at capturing that. I forgot to mention it but I'm so glad you saw it and saw the same opportunity...I knew you would. Great moments with the kids!! Caleb is ALL boy and Lydia is such a cutie pie! Thanks for taking time to snap those, it will be sweet to look at those, especially looking back as the kids grow
Post a Comment