Thursday, May 8, 2008

Graduation time . . . purple and gold style.

Seth contacted me to take a few photos of him in his cap and gown. He wanted to give the photos to his parents and grandparents as gifts (which I thought was a great idea). So we wondered out onto the ECU campus to snap a few photos in front of the cupola. I LOVE the purple cap and gown. The purple gowns are only available to graduates during the centennial celebration of the University which ends this year. So, its back to plain ol'e black gowns next year.

Seth also happens to be getting married in June. So, later that day, we also went around town with his fiance' Jessica for an E-session. Those incredible and fun images are coming soon. Enjoy!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig, the pictures look AMAZING, and I had a great time having them taken!
-Seth