In a little over 24 days the blog has reached 1,000 hits. I absolutely can not believe that . . . not because I don't think its a cool blog . . . I just never anticipated this blog to blow-up so rapidly. I hope having 1,000 hits says that people enjoy seeing the photos. I know I need to thank Kim (my biggest encourager) and Abby, Amber and Shelley. . . who are regulars to this blog (maybe 500 plus hits . . . just kidding . . . not that many . . . right?). Thanks for the comments you-gals . . . honestly, I thought if you gals (moms who take LOTS of photos of their cute kids) liked my photos then I'd have a shot at a future with a camera. Plus you've referred me to your friends . . . to me, thats the biggest complement. SO . . . to celebrate 1,000 hits I am launching my new marketing 'post-card' (4x5.5). I want your thoughts on it. I'd LOVE for you to offer ANY comments on this design. I am hoping to use it kinda like business cards. I'm having them printed up . . . but I wanted your input first. Does it catch your eye? Would you go to the site? Would you toss it in the circular file? SO, please post a comment in honor of the 1,000 Hits and give me your thoughts on the card. Also in the spirit of celebrating, I'm launching a new blog tool . . . Poll Daddy. I would love for you to answer the poll question too!(hopefully it shows up below). You could be seeing more polls in the future. Don't forget to subscribe to my blog! It will update you every time I post something new.
Craig, I like the photos you chose. I think it shows a range of the work you've done. I also think you've got enough info on it without having too much that you don't want to read it. Good job.
Craig, looks great! Funny to see my words :) I like it though. Like the pics you chose for the front. I like how your colors come together in the mixture of photos. Didn't know if you'd maybe want to include one of your maternity prints so that there's a sampling of all the kinds of pics you do?? Either way, I'd be intrigued enough to check out your site. I also like that you showed a variety of studio and nature shots
I think it looks great, definitely a good example of all your work! I think the one of Caleb walking away on the beach would look good up there too! The one on the client page...it's my very favorite and it adds yet another scenery to the collage.
All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to csm photography. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.
5 comments:
Craig,
I like the photos you chose. I think it shows a range of the work you've done. I also think you've got enough info on it without having too much that you don't want to read it. Good job.
Craig, looks great! Funny to see my words :) I like it though. Like the pics you chose for the front. I like how your colors come together in the mixture of photos. Didn't know if you'd maybe want to include one of your maternity prints so that there's a sampling of all the kinds of pics you do?? Either way, I'd be intrigued enough to check out your site. I also like that you showed a variety of studio and nature shots
I think that it looks wonderful! It does show a great range of the work you do as well.
I think it looks great, definitely a good example of all your work! I think the one of Caleb walking away on the beach would look good up there too! The one on the client page...it's my very favorite and it adds yet another scenery to the collage.
Hey Craig!
This is Meredith - I really like the advertisement - it is clean, crisp and informative. It would make me look at the website:)
Post a Comment