Friday, December 14, 2007

NEW PRODUCT: Entire Photo-shoots as slideshows on DVD

You asked for them, NOW, I am delivering. Finally, you can have all the images from your photo-shoot as a Family Keepsake to enjoy over and over. I'm calling them "photo-shows" You can get ALL the COLOR photos from your photo-shoot posted on your personal and private gallery put to instrumental music and made into one DVD. I will professionally design your DVD including a menu, and give it to you in a DVD case. Check my website for pricing. Below is a sample from the Keith Family for you to enjoy. You will not hear any music because the music is copyrighted only for personal use, not distribution over the internet, but rest assured, your DVD will have music. Stay tuned to learn about NEW products launching soon.



The current products available are Holiday Cards, Baby Announcements, and Invitations . . . all customizable with your photo and text.

1 comment:

East Carolina In My Mind said...

Great job! My in-laws love their DVD:)