Lydia turned ONE year old recently. We had two parties for her . . . one with her friends . . . one with immediate family. I took pictures the entire time. Lydia will just have to trust me that I was there. Here are some of the pictures of the parties. I will be posting a video that documents both of the parties very soon (your child's picture is probably in the video). A special thanks to "grandma" who helped Kim tremendously with everything, (including the fruit kebabs, and cutting the crust off of 1,000 mini sandwiches . . . ok, not that many, but a lot) because I was pretty useless at that. Thanks for celebrating with us! Enjoy!
Waiting for friends and family to arrive.

The Ladybug vests . . . another thing Dad was useless at.

Mom getting a chuckle out of our cute daughter being a ladybug.

A sea of Ladybugs.

When the cake was being eaten.

When the cake was gone.

Brother Caleb got into the cake action.

Birthday hugs are the best!

Tucker.

Lisa and Caden

Learning to Walk!
No comments:
Post a Comment