Saturday, April 5, 2008

Lydia's Birthday Video

As promised, here is the Birthday Video. It has most every image I took during both parties. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was GREAT! Madalynn and I really enjoyed watching it....almost made me cry=) Lydia is so special to us and these pictures really show her personality well!

Anonymous said...

Craig-

WOW! How amazing! It brings tears to my eyes how you can capture the moment. We truly enjoyed watching the video and continue to be reminded of your talents!

Love,
Paul & Lisa

The Tittle Family said...

What great memories! Craig you do such a great job capturing all the little things (expressions, moments etc.) that are so easily forgotten! Lydia will be very proud when she is older to look back at such great photos taken by her dad!

Steven and Candi Manning said...

Craig,

The slideshows are amazing. You have a great eye and capture the moments so well.

Candi & Steven

Lindsay said...

Oh, tears... I miss you guys. What a great little party. Happy Birthday sissy bug!